Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just a few days left!

Brian will be home on leave in 2-3 days, either April 30th or May 1st!  I am so very excited.  Oct 31st feels like it was such a long time ago.  I think I am MOST excited for him to see Brenna and just how much she has changed.  I cannot believe our baby girl is going to be 1 yr old in just one week (May 5th).

We are planning a trip to the zoo on her actual birthday, just the 3 of us.  Her party is on May 9th and I have everything ready to go!  We just have to purchase the food and drinks.  I am sooo looking forward to it.  I have been planning and getting ready since Feb.

The next couple of weeks should be very busy for us.

1 comment:

  1. OPSEC: Research it, understand it, LIVE BY IT!!
    http://www.infobarrel.com/Understanding_the_Importance_of_Keeping_the_US_Military_Safe_with_OPSEC

    ReplyDelete